[rescue] SS/10 CPU Question...

Stephen Sukovich ssukovich at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 13 18:13:25 CST 2004

>Well, to be honest, I put more money into, say, the SS/20 than I could
>ever get out of it ($50 for the CPUs, who knows what I spent on the 8
>Meg VSIMMs and Aux. Video card, slim CD and the 6x 64 Meg DIMMs) - I've
>easily spent $125 on the box over time, and I think I'd be lucky to
>find someone to give me $30 for the system, and then pay $10-15 to ship
>it, since that is what U1s are going for. ;^)

I don't know I spend about $100 on my sparc20 plus about $30
shipping/handling, and I think it was worth it, but mine was loaded.

Dual hypersparc 150mhz 512K cache
384mb of ram
8mb vram I believe... maybe 4mb...
2 2gb scsi drives
2 speed internal cdrom
1 floppy drive

gx+ or is it gt+ sbus graphics card
hme/fas sbus card
le/esp sbus card

I should go check the boot message on it...

leopardden /bsd: cgfourteen0 at obio0 addr 0x9c000000: 8MB, 1152x900
ok it has 8MB of ram for the internal video card

the soc and fore atm card are kinda unused in it right now...
maybe I should play around writing drivers once I get my e150's power
supply in the mail...

Stephen Sukovich