[rescue] another sandia/los Alamos auction

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Fri Feb 13 10:27:10 CST 2004

On Feb 12, 2004, at 11:23 PM, Joshua Boyd wrote:
> I have a few Suns in storage that will likely never be put to any task
> more usefull than just entertaining myself (3/160, 3/80, SS2, other
> stuff).

This is what all my Suns do... occasionally entertain me... most of the
time they sit off because I've got a lot sucking juice at the moment.
Only my Macs and the one game PC are really sucking down juice 24/7 for
things I do in my life.  Everything else is toys.

My Suns:

are a U2 / 300 Sol 9, an SS20 Dual SM 51 Sol9, an SS5 110? -- never
turned it on, a Sparc LX Sol 8 (in storage and having strange problems
right now)

SS2 x 2, SS1+, and SS1 (Never used)
3/60 (Never used)

Andrew