[rescue] another sandia/los Alamos auction

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 22:36:10 CST 2004

--- Stephen Sukovich <ssukovich at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> >I think Anysystem.com sends alot of those machies overseas - at leat
> >they were when I visited a while ago.
> >
> >Also, did younotice that many of the larger anysystem machines have
> $1
> >shipping? ;^)
> >
> >An E4X00 shipped for $1 domestic???
> >
> >I am down for an E450 with $1 S/H... Which means I'll likely have an
> >E250 for sale in the Philadelphia, PA area...
>
> when I see their ebay auctions though... its like 120 dollars
> shipping and handling on those. Only if they could be $1!

When I had an E250 shipped to my house FedEx ground from them (one part
of NJ to another) the cost of shipping was over $60 (they are *quite*
heavy)... Rates outside of NJ (where most of "domestic" is) probably
costs more, and they pack systems *very* well.

But, honestly, Anysystem.com does a fine business, so they must not be
targeting us as their main market... ;^)

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall