[rescue] another sandia/los Alamos auction

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Feb 12 21:49:47 CST 2004

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 05:19:45PM -0500, Stephen Sukovich wrote:
> Im not badmouthing anysystems. It's a great place, and if I ever had
> money lying around id get an e450 from that place. ^_^ except I need to
> pay my rent, powerbill, internet, and eat, and saving up for a pickup
> truck...

AnySystem is good enough that I let them advertise on EVERY PAGE of the
SunHELP web site, and the last two SunHELP servers (well, including the
E3K I'm about to put into service) have been AnySystem boxes.  I've also
had work switch to ordering parts from them whenever possible.

Their prices might be slightly higher than other places, but the service
and support (when needed) makes up for it.  They also have *awesome* deals
on eBay with big price differences from what you see on the website.  A friend
of mine got a loaded-to-the-gills E4K for about $1200 from them a year ago.

The first U1/200E I got from them, back in '99, looked BRAND NEW.  It was
my desktop box for 2+ years.

Bill

--
bill bradford