[rescue] power distribution system?

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Tue Feb 10 14:20:11 CST 2004

You can allways go with some APC ups that has a 220 input and is 19"
rackmount.

Personally I do not own any 19" music equipment anymore (besides one
Akai S3000xl)
but used to have a half rack full with stuff. I used to live at a place
with real dirty power
and never had any issues actually. I guess an UPS should do.

-- Thomas