[rescue] power distribution system?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Feb 10 14:13:42 CST 2004

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Francois Dion wrote:

> Continuing in my cleaning up the basement saga. I couldn't find any used
> half height racks unfortunately. I found some new half rack that are
> priced ok, but shipping makes it less attractive. I might order these
> still if I cant find anything.

Where are you?  A friend of mine has a few DEC half-racks in my garage,
and he might be willing to sell them if you're close to Austin, TX.

> Also, anybody has some analog music gear in their rack, along with their
> antique computers? What kind of filters are you using and where are you
> putting them?

I -wish- I had some rackmount synth modules, filters, and other such fun
toys.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."