[rescue] power distribution system?

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Tue Feb 10 12:15:02 CST 2004

Continuing in my cleaning up the basement saga. I couldn't find any used
half height racks unfortunately. I found some new half rack that are
priced ok, but shipping makes it less attractive. I might order these
still if I cant find anything.

Now I need to find some PDS. I can find rackmount power strips for
$12-$15, but these are 110, 15amp. I'd like to find a unit that has a 30
amp 220 input (with a twist lock connector) and a bunch of 110 outs,
kind of like a PDS in a Sun rack. Delayed power on would be ideal, but
I'm not holding my breath.

Anybody has one or two of those they dont need?

Also, anybody has some analog music gear in their rack, along with their
antique computers? What kind of filters are you using and where are you
putting them?

Thanks,
Francois