[rescue] Re: OSX and remote console

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Sun Feb 8 20:43:59 CST 2004

Johnathan said:

" ...
  ... "

Which MUA do you use that it quotes in such a fashion?  Not to be a
whiny bitch or anything, but it really makes it hard to see where the
quoted text begins and ends, and I've noticed quite a few folks doing it
lately.

<<---------------end quote--------------->>

Apologies for that - it is hard to read.

My mail gets automatically forwarded to an account that isn't subscribed to
the list, and I can't relay back through the original ISP's smtp server as it only
accepts connections from IP addresses located within their
subscriber subnets.

So to make a list submission, I have to fire up an http email client then copy
& paste text I want to quote. I'll try and replace this with a less bodgy
solution.

Regards,

Gavin