[rescue] PIX-ish ATX cases?

Kay sunfriek at ussonet.net
Fri Feb 6 02:15:29 CST 2004

they are the same chassis with just different firmware loaded on the 2mb
flash card in the local director.. same flash card...  same ethernet cards..

been there and looked at them... been comtemplating picking up a LDIR 2mb
flash card and trying to flash it with 5.1(5) from my pix (i have a copy of
all the IOS's from 4.4 to 6.3.3 of the pix ios..)   just not sure i want to
waste at least $80 on a local director  2mb flash card to find out i need a
serial number i cant get for the pix.. (i really need to find a copy of the
IOS for the Local directors before i start playing ...)

regards