[rescue] (OT) advice sought ... Mac 'book cleared for purchase

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Feb 5 22:32:08 CST 2004

On Feb 5, 2004, at 5:39 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 wrote:
> OK, so I can buy whatever Mac 'book takes my fancy.  Actually I can
> buy whatever notebook takes my fancy, but none of the x86 notebooks
> appeal to me...
>
> Which one?  The biggest, baddest, most expensive one?
>
> Which Apple book?  I'm all verklempt, so talk amongst yourselves...

   I have a 17" PB (1.33GHz G4), and I *LOVE* it.  I have absolutely
nothing bad to say about it.  I've been using it as my main desktop
machine (with a 23" cinema display and USB kbd/mouse when I'm at home)
for about three months now.

   It's the first laptop I've ever used which has a keyboard that I
actually *like*, rather than one I can just tolerate.

            -Dave