[rescue] (OT) advice sought ... Mac 'book cleared for purchase

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 17:13:44 CST 2004

--- "Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366" <patrick at zill.net> wrote:
> OK, so I can buy whatever Mac 'book takes my fancy.  Actually I can
> buy whatever notebook takes my fancy, but none of the x86 notebooks
> appeal to me...

OK

> Which one?  The biggest, baddest, most expensive one?

I like the 15" Ti PowerBook form, but it is big... and 17" form is
simply HUGE...

I am drawn to the current 12" PowerBook w/ Super drive as a marvel of
effiency...

> Which Apple book?  I'm all verklempt, so talk amongst yourselves...

$3K is alot for a lap(desk)top, but if money really isn't an object,
then by all means, "super size" your PowerBook. ;^)

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall