[rescue] OT: Should I Cisco Cert?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Wed Feb 4 13:13:37 CST 2004

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> Another friend did his four years in ROTC, head cadet and everything,
> but didn't get active duty - boy, was he pissed, he based his career
> around going into the military. BUT, he wasn't on scholarship, and the
> Army had too many ROTCs coming up at the same time I guess...
> He didn't enjoy his 4 years in the reserves...

Why did he owe anything if he wasn't on scholarship?  I did ROTC
on a non-scholarship basis to see if we were compatible.  I could have
done that all the way through and not owed anything since I wasn't
actually on scholarship, IIRC.

-DanD

# When a man assumes a public trust, he should consider himself as
# public property.  -Thomas Jefferson