[rescue] Round SCSI cables

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Tue Feb 3 18:36:08 CST 2004

Has anyone found a source of internal narrow-SCSI round cables with more
than 5 connectors?  I need a round internal cable with at least 6
connectors (controller, 4 devices, active terminator) to replace the
ribbon cable on this machine's slow-device bus, and I can't find one.

 : alaric at caerllewys.net|alaric-ruthven at earthlink.net|alaric at novylen.net  :