[rescue] restorations and keyboards

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Tue Feb 3 13:50:36 CST 2004

> This was my primary mail and web server up until about a year ago
> when the hard drive died.  I replaced it with a Toshiba magnia
> running netmax (I plead insanity.  This should be obvious.) for a
> time but what a piece of junk it was.  So I hacked in the tape drive
> (small Conner SCSI tape drive using QIC-3080XLF tapes) and migrating
> back to the classic is on my list of things to do.

I have a Magnia SG-20 as my mail and web server running RedHat 9 and
I don't have any complaints.  Which model were you using?  I tried
NetMax several years ago and found it to be pretty bad, though.

> [0] 2 MUDs and a dopewars server.

I have DopeWars but it's just the standalone version.  What's new in
the online version?
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net