[rescue] Mail Server

erie erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Tue Dec 21 10:46:42 CST 2004

if someone just wants a mail server or mail
server/webserver/router/gateway/firewall  then it's hard to
go wrong with E-smith (or SME server as its called). there are several
scripts for automatically
installing amavis,spam assassin and a web administration tool is built
in. I've had several installations
that just keep running and running with little attention other than the
occasional cleaning.

erie