[rescue] Clariion raid questions (Fiberchannel)

John Mothershead john at backyardtech.com
Fri Dec 3 10:11:05 CST 2004

I've had some experience with these units. It seems the trick is getting a
SP that is in command line mode. That way it will accept commands from the
console input. I've got one, out of six that is, if anyone knows the magic
code to place a SP in command line mode...
If you can't get into a SP then the only way I know to config an array is
through EMC's Navisphere software $$$$
They do work great once you have them running. I have a few JBOD's that I
may be convinced to part with if your interested.

-- John