[rescue] Needed: Indy Drive Sled, RS/6000 Parts

Zach Lowry zach at zachlowry.net
Sun Aug 15 10:58:25 CDT 2004

I need a top Indy drive sled for a Floptical drive that I have here. I
have a bottom sled, but no top. If someone has one of those to trade,
I'd appreciate it.

Also, I was talking to Eric Webb about getting some RS/6000 530H parts,
but he seems to have flown the coop. So, I have a 530H that gives an
error suggestiong a Memory Board Planar failure. I have 2 Memory
boards, neither one works, apparently. I've played around swapping
SIMMs too, no dice. So, either I have 2 bad memory boards, or a bad
motherboard. I'd REALLY like to get this system working, mainly because
it's so  big and just so damn cool, but I'm sort of stuck at this
point. Can someone please help?

--Zach