[rescue] Ultra 10 Ram?

James Rice jrice54 at vzavenue.net
Fri Aug 6 12:10:30 CDT 2004

The Tanzania motherboard Mac's which includes the Motorola Starmax line,
the APS MPower boxes, MacTell and numerous other clones use 3.3v EDO
sticks.  The Umax C500/600 line use a modified Tanzania motherboard
design that requires normal (for that generation of PowerMac) 5V
sticks.  Most PowerMacs of that generation took 5v DIMMS.  As I recall,
only the 4400/7220 and Starmax lines needed 3.3v DIMMS.

As a reference:
http://eshop.macsales.com/Catalog_Page.cfm?Parent=714&Title=1Template=1

James

--