[rescue] For fans of much older stuff: www.6502.org

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 13:49:17 CST 2003

Well, http://www.6502.org/users/andre/osa/index.html comes pretty close.

> Those were fun times, a few bytes of ram and a hex keypad and we were
> happy.

Bit too early for me, but a few years later was pretty fun too ... I got
started with a PET in 1981 migrated to a BBC (a real geeks machine with
amongst other things a "tube" interface that would connect additional
processors). Apparently I used to scare the hell out of people at school
by writing and debugging stuff in machine code (via a hex-based monitor
on the PET).