[rescue] For fans of much older stuff: www.6502.org

David L Kindred (Dave) d.kindred at telesciences.com
Fri Oct 31 11:49:53 CST 2003

I think these are a little OT for this list, as I don;t think anything
resembling a modern OS ever ran on them, but I just stumbled across a
site:

  http://www.6502.org

Which includes descriptions of cool computers like the KIM-1 and AIM-65.

Those were fun times, a few bytes of ram and a hex keypad and we were
happy.

I don't have much running at home at the moment, but I think I'd be
happier with one of those than with most of the machines we have here at
work.  Anyone here still spend time with any of the old 8-bit machines?

Bill: is this topic more suited for "geeks"?

--
David L. Kindred