[rescue] AT&T 3b2's for rescue

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at ohno.mrbill.net
Thu Oct 30 15:32:43 CST 2003

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 05:38:48PM -0500, Steve Sandau wrote:
> >>How far are you from Steve's father's place in CT ?  Is that a
> >>doable distance ?
> >

> >I must have missed where in CT we are talking about, please refresh me.
>
> Cheshire, CT, half an hour north of New Haven on rt. 86. I think it's
> about an hour from NY state, almost 2 hours from NYC.

That's well over 4 hours away.  That's a bit far for me and my wife to
try to do in one day without a really strong reason, and if we have to
add an overnight stay somewhere that will make it far more difficult to
schedule (we have virtually nothing left this year where we have two
free days next to each other).