[rescue] AT&T 3b2's for rescue

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at ohno.mrbill.net
Wed Oct 29 09:58:44 CST 2003

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 10:53:29AM -0500, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
> If nobody rescues these, and someone can volunteer to pack/ship them,
> if the resulting shipping costs are not hideous, I'll try to save them.
>
> If I was local it would be easier, but I'm in Sharon, MA.
>
> I would like to see these systems saved (even though I've never
> touched a 3b2).

I could pick them up easily and ship them, but I'm afraid shipping costs
would be hideous.

But look, your only about 6 hours from here.  It's not like you can't do
it in a single day.

Actually, I'd be willing to meet halfway if you wanted to be bring down
a SS20 and some SS10s while I brought up the 3b2s.