[rescue] SS10 and SS20 bases or parts or etc

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Oct 28 17:31:33 CST 2003

since enough people missed the first post, here is the pricing
from the first post.  Pickup is in Sharon, MA (~30 minutes south of
Boston).

SS10 system (as listed above): $25 local pickup, $35 + ship to ship
SS20 system (as listed above): $30 local pickup, $40 + ship to ship
SS20 base (as listed above)  : $15 local pickup, $25 + ship to ship
SS20 VSIMM (8MB, new in box) : $20 with system purchase, $30 separately

As I'd like to not strip these and dumpster the remainder, I'm
negotiable on pricing.

-- Curt