[rescue] Indy question...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sun Oct 26 16:56:53 CST 2003

A friend of mine left me another SGI Indy when he moved to CA.

What I'm wondering is which is better for Irix 6.5 and BRLCAD:

R4400 - 175mhz
R4600 - 100mhz

I can swap parts from either but I can't run them both due to monitor
issues.

They both have default video and need to be re-loaded from scratch so
with the exception of the processors they are alike AFIAC.

Either way one of them will be loaded.  The other one will get some
sort of 'BSD and end up a server somewhere - that's one one of these
was before anyway.  They were NFS and flexlm servers for Microstation
I2 boxes.

Mike