[rescue] Netbsd install issues

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Sun Oct 26 08:58:29 CST 2003

On Saturday, October 25, 2003, at 09:22 AM, dave venable wrote:

> After going through what appears to be a normal install from 1.6.1
> cd/iso, my ss20-dual proc-256mg-quad ether-2 gig seagate system
> complains bitterly that the instfs file system is full.

On a related note, can anyone tell me where to find the
bootable sparc iso?  I poked around the NetBSD web site,
but it appears that a bootable iso is not available there.

I was thinking of putting it on the SS20 instead of Solaris,
and since it has no floppy drive, I'd rather not build out
a netboot scenario for just one machine.

Thanks--
=Nadine=