[rescue] Interesting bit on Multics

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Sat Oct 18 03:42:30 CDT 2003

> >  However is it hte multics code available?
>
>    Good question.  I'm interested in this too.

For what I have found out after reading the FAQ (duh!) it seems the source
is owned by Groupe Bull. And so far they have not released nothing nor
they are planning to (pretty understandable since Bull is as fucked up company
as it gets).

So there is no much else to go from here I gess. The HW is long gone, and
the OS is not obtainable. So it seems that only a multics-like system
would be obtainable but not the real thing.... which makes it much of a
moot point.