[rescue] AIX & RS/6000

nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com
Fri Oct 17 13:35:37 CDT 2003

> On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 02:16 PM, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> >>    That's the Purify people, right?
> >
> > However, they're also the ClearCase people.  *puke*
>
>    Ahh yes.  I've been in denial about that.

With product names like those I'm very suspicious that the $cientologists don't have a hand in the product.

Purify == Purif  (short nickname for their chemical detox process)
ClearCase == Clearing Case  (Another name for auditing someone in $cientology.)

Or maybe I'm just growing a foil beany...

Mike Hebel