[rescue] Motorola Starmax

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Wed Oct 15 04:03:52 CDT 2003

I have been offered a Motorola Starmax computer (exact model unknown).
If the price is right, I will buy it. I know they are PowerMac clones
and run a patched version of the MacOs, but that's about it.

Since I already have a working PowerMac that runs yellowdog linux and
MacOS 9, I don't really need another Macintosh. Do they run anything else?

My preferences in order would be:  AIX, any other UNIX, BSD, Linux.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com 972-54-608-069