[rescue] SGI PS/2 keyboards

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Oct 9 10:00:11 CDT 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> Other than looks, is there any difference between the SGI grey and
> granite PS/2 keyboards?  Which PS/2 keyboard feels most like the old
> Onyx keyboards (the granite ones, since I seem to recall also seeing an
> older beige one once).

The "slab" keyboards are the clicky ones.  They were either granite or
beige, depending on the system they came with.  The smaller form-factor
ones are all mushy and identical, whether they're granite, black, or
"Klingon Grey".

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Gamer weenies...are the sludge at the bottom
Elgin, TX          (    of the user swamp."           --Gary Nichols