[rescue] OT: FeeCee rescue

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Oct 1 09:44:42 CDT 2003

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 06:28:55 -0700 (PDT)
Lionel Peterson wrote:

> --- Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
> > I've been playing Twisted Metal: Black the last couple of days.
>
> Details? I've never heard of this...

I got it on sale at Target this past weekend.  It's the third, I think,
in the Twisted Metal series.

Basically you pilot a car, modified with all manner of weaponry, and try
to destroy other cars while not getting destroyed.  There's some vague
attempt at a storyline also.  Well, not vague, but's it's a predictable
storyline - you're in a mental institution and some dude neamed calypso
offers you a deal to race in the contest.  Yadda yadda.

Great fun.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."