[rescue] FS/FT: Sun Ultra 30 - middling specifications... [SOLD]

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Nov 15 15:46:36 CST 2003

I for one like the FS/FT postings on rescue vs the "scramble", etc
of ebay.  And if people were to list things on ebay or a private
site, etc, then likely it will get posted here, and the traffic will
not really change at all... it will merely say "go here".

This is just my $0.05.

If you want to auction it under the theory of maximizing the dollar,
then just use ebay and get the world as an audience.... if you are
lucky, you'll get somebody to pay you 150% of what it is worth
(I've seen people pay for something on there more than what you can
find it in pricewatch.com for).

-- Curt