[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at ohno.mrbill.net
Tue Nov 11 14:42:09 CST 2003

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 02:29:50PM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:

> with the family and the bills are paid.  She would balk though at
> something like a "cooking" laptop in the kitchen though.  She'd
> outright stomp me if I tried to put a computer in a bathroom though.

Deb didn't sound thrilled with my suggestion for a computer (or two) in
the kitchen, but indicated that she would be willing to try it, when we
can pull it off in the manner that I envision.

She did balk somewhat more at the idea of a terminal in the bathroom,
but said she might reconsider it once every other room has terminals in
the manner which I envision.  However, that requires actually owning the
house, and planning to be there for a few years, so it will be quite
some time.