[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Nov 11 14:19:32 CST 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:40:53 -0600
Bill Bradford wrote:

> My wife implemented a "volume" policy.  If I bring anything else in, I
> have to get rid of an equivalent physical volume of hardware.

Karin did the same thing.  It's actually a good policy.  I can pick and
choose what stuff goes out, as long it fills the same airspace.  I also
have "My Office".  The office room is mine, and half the garage is mine.
 I can put whatever I want in those two areas.  The rest of the house
isn't off-limits, but it must meet approval before being placed there.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."