[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Nov 11 13:20:43 CST 2003

Read it again Kevin.

His hobbies are not cutting into _her income_.  That means that she's
making money as well as him.  I suspect a partnership not unlike what
my wife and I have.  The only thing about ours is that I run the bills
and make sure we're solvent and she does nothing with that unless
absolutely necessary.  Not that she can't - just that I'm doing a
better job of keeping us on track.

Mike Hebel