[rescue] Bigger Iron at Home (was: SNMP, Baby!)

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Nov 11 13:10:01 CST 2003

I'm no feminist or anything, but i suspect you just pissed off our female list members.

If you are the only one bringing in income, and she presumably takes care of things at home, then
your income is hers as well.  If she isn't doing anything but sitting on her ass eating bon bons,
that's another thing, but i'm presuming otherwise.

/KRM