[rescue] SNMP, Baby!

Magnus Hedemark magnus at yonderway.com
Tue Nov 11 10:37:49 CST 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    Schweet!  I just got my E3500 running and am moving my development
> stuff over to it.  This machine rocks.  I need to find some more proc
> boards for it now.

Dave, email Matt Graham <mgraham at cc3.com> who is my former employer.
While I don't give a wet fart about this clod making any money, he is
sitting on a couple of E3500's that are out of production use and he has
procrastinated about putting them up on eBay.  He may also have some
E450's now as well if that is your bag.  In any case, you may be able to
get some parts boxes out of these to make one *nicely* configured E3500
and sell the empty chassis on eBay.