[rescue] SNMP, Baby!

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Tue Nov 11 10:29:40 CST 2003

>    Schweet!  I just got my E3500 running and am moving my development
> stuff over to it.  This machine rocks.  I need to find some more proc
> boards for it now.

Hubba hubba.

E-pay has a bunch of IO boards, and PSUs, but I didn't see CPU / Mem
boards that weren't in systems. There seem to ba an assload of 16 - 20 way
E6500s on ebay. It would be rude to ask them to part them out.

Assuming this box of mine works when it gets here, it apparently has 2
processor boards. - more when I know more.

--
Steven Hill

Support bacteria.  They're the only culture some people have.