[rescue] Spaceball + IRIX?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Nov 10 21:27:33 CST 2003

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:26:35 -0500 (EST)
Kevin wrote:

> I'm in the same boat.  I used 3D Studio DOS since version 2.0 (~1992)
> and switched to Max when it came out in '96.  But i don't have any
> Win32 boxes at home either so i no longer run Max (excluding an Alpha
> which can boot NT but very rarely does.)
>
> I'm trying to get the hang of Maya these days but i no longer do any
> 3D work professionally so it's hard to justify the time.  I do miss it
> though.  I don't miss dealing with clients however.

I miss it too, and I just don't have time any more to do it as a hobby.
However, I've borrowed The Blender Book and hopefully I can learn
Blender without too much pain.  Jumping into that without tutorials is
an exercise in frustration.

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes