[rescue] Challenge L Rescue - Onyx trade anyone??

Geoff Koehler koehler at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 9 19:01:24 CST 2003

Hi All,

Speaking of Challenge L's, anyone want to trade for an onyx VTX?  Im looking for a challenge L chassis, so Im willing to trade my onyx VTX w/o CPU or memory for a challenge L w/o CPU or memory.  The only fly in the ointment is going to be shipping, but it doesnt hurt to ask.  Thanks...

--
Cheers,
	Geoff.

 "I sense much NT in you.  NT leads to Blue Screen.  Blue Screen
 leads to downtime.  Downtime leads to suffering.  NT is the path
 to the darkside."        -- Unknown UNIX Jedi