[rescue] Mac Hints needed

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Nov 4 12:05:20 CST 2003

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> I thought the original IBM PC had 64K and the original Mac had 128K,

I thought the original PC had 256k.  However, I could be wrong.
Nevertheless, my point was "The original Mac was quite a simple beastie,
and they didn't feel like reinventing the wheel just to make life easier
for other people who might want to compete with the Mac OS."

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Earth works.  That's proof positive that Mother
Elgin, TX         (   Nature isn't a suit."            --Dave McGuire