[rescue] OT: IRIX 6.5 installation on a Indigo2 R10k Impact

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jun 30 11:23:50 CDT 2003

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Mike F wrote:

> Unless I'm mistaken, it's actually 1280x1024 at 72Hz.

The default is 60Hz.  You can configure the system otherwise, but I've
had to bump the refresh rate up to 72Hz on every machine I've set up.
I'll double-check to see whether that includes the "termport" screen, in
addition to X, but I think it does.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren