[rescue] EPROM burner

robert brooke gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Sun Jun 29 20:47:36 CDT 2003

Saw this on LEM swap list, though someone might be interested. Anyone
know if it would work with Sun proms?:

--------------------
This item works with a PC, but I've used it to burn new ROMs for Macs,
so some techs might find it useful.

Works great. I've dumped/burned quite a few sets with this. You'll
need a PC with a free ISA port, and the software is available at the
mfgs website. Will burn most common "classic" EPROMS (2716, 2732,
2532, 2764, etc) but won't burn 2708s or bipolar PROMs. Comes with
manual, and I'll include a disc with the necessary software and
NT/2000/XP driver.

$100 shipped, or make offer. Email me at tlcgameroom at chartermi.net if
interested.

Brian Deuel