[rescue] Vinyl-wav-cd

dave venable venabledavid at qwest.net
Sat Jun 28 18:16:46 CDT 2003

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez said..................

>Is the turntable plugged into a normal receiver/amp? If so just plug
the
>out from the amp into the computer, that takes care of most preamp
issues.

My turntable is plugged in to a vintage Sansui amp (very heavy, massive
external heat sink) w/ tape out. I think I understand now, except, the
tape out has 2 channels, right and left, which jacks do I plug the right
and left into the I2? Mic and analog in?

I have a 250 SC 2mg to put in and I am ready to rock!

Thanks,

davev