[rescue] Take or leave? HP 6000 with disk's if somebody wants it

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 23:58:54 CDT 2003

Hey

So I stumbled over this dumpster and what appears to be a huge rack with
a HP 6000 series machine on top and attached 5 or 6 disk-packs. All in
one
rack. Do Do Do not ask me how they got that into the dumpster cause
it's freaking
heavy but if somebody in the Northern Virginia area is interested in
grabbing
it. I do not know how much longer it will be there. Seems like it used
to be owned
by a satellite provider. Also there was many other stuff in there but
it was all
buried by all those heavy racks and stuff.

Also there was another dumpster that had an Data General Eclipse? 1000
or so. But it was all beat up and missing most of it's boards in the
inside.

Looks like it's mainframe dumping season again... Like back then when I
found those 4 pdp11 racks and everybody was on vacation and nobody
could help me get them out of that dumpster.

--Thomas