[rescue] Apple WWDC Summary

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Fri Jun 27 16:05:59 CDT 2003

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 09:54:34AM -0400, Kevin wrote:
> In a distant (1992) past i painted my 486, just for the hell of it....

I've painted a few cases in my time, just to get rid of that ghastly
beige.  Aside from that, about the only externally visible case mod I've
ever done is to swap out my current Antec case's green power LED for a
high-intensity blue one (blue looks much cooler against the charcoal
grey case, and the original green LED was DOA).

However, at present, said LED appears to have failed, so I need to look
at it and figure out why...