[rescue] Apple WWDC Summary

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Jun 27 09:39:24 CDT 2003

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Eric Dittman wrote:

> I recently read an article in the local paper that the
> lights on the windshield wipers and under the care are
> illegal in Texas.  I never see the ricers get stopped
> for the violation, though.

Supposedly, those annoying-ass "racing style" blue headlamps are, too.
I gueess the cops would rather spend their time confiscating everything
in the possession of someone who smoked a joint once in their life than
remove a blinding distraction off the highway.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren