[rescue] Apple WWDC Summary

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Thu Jun 26 19:57:13 CDT 2003

There was a company that was making snap-on overlays
to fit the sides of the B&W's two or three years ago
at MacWorld SF.  I don't know what happened to them.

I think faux carbon fiber would be a cool accent myself.
But a dash of color and not so squarish would be nice.
Anodizing aluminum is very common in the paintball world--
that's how all those "pimp guns" get colored.

=Nadine=

--On Monday, June 23, 2003 6:33 PM -0500 Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>