[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Thu Jun 26 12:11:31 CDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 25, 2003 at 11:04:55PM -0400, vance at neurotica.com wrote:

> This is why I never use managed care.  I get *insurance*.  Sure, it's a
> bit more expensive, but I can use whatever doctor I want, and they'll pay
> for anything, provided I pay my premium and deductible.

Most people couldn't afford to do that in this country.  For the time
period I did it, I could barely afford it, while living in my parents
house, and mostly eating their food.  Now that I'm out and married,
there is no way that Deb and I could afford to buy our own medical
insurance.  We cut as much as we could, and we are barely affording to
get by, but there are a few possibilities out there that if one or more
of them happens will help tremendously.