[rescue] Re: rescue Digest, Vol 7, Issue 206

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Wed Jun 25 23:40:11 CDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 18:56, rescue-request at sunhelp.org wrote:

> From: Kevin <kevin at pipeline.com>
> To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: [rescue] Re: GNOME (now bitching about subject lines)
> Date: 25 Jun 2003 12:47:37 -0400
>
> Good luck.  I love this list but it is the worst i've
> seen for not making subject line changes.  For
> instance, what was the final post count in that
> "Perverse Question" thread?

Heh, yeah, I'm used to it, but sometimes a little nudge helps.  I've
been reading this list since, well, since before there are archives, it
seems.  I've got a few messages here that aren't in the archives.
Slightly odd, eh?
	Greg

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of signature.asc]