[rescue] SparcCenter 2000E on Ebay

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Wed Jun 25 20:44:59 CDT 2003

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, N. Miller wrote:

> Facts and figures can be twisted to meet the political agendas of
> the people who are writing the articles.  And I do believe that
> the WHO has a vested interest in slagging the American health-
> care system b/c we have not toed the line of "universal health-
> care." If you want to believe everything you read without access
> to the raw data, feel free.

Yeah, and of course the AMA (American Medical Association) has also a
great political agenda to bring down the United States. Right?

Again, you can believe what you want... I chose to believe the moon is
made of cheese, regardless of what those so called scientist want us to
believe, those bastards have it going against the dairy industry.

I live with a Doctor, an American medical doctor. So I tend to base my
opinions one her insight, since she has first hand experience on how the
system works. I do happen to consider her insight far more valuable than
most personal opinions expressed in this list.